Livability Northampton Community Services is a flexible, affordable supported living service providing personal care and support to adults with a wide range of disabilities and needs, living in their own homes.
Livability Northampton Community Services is an Independent Living service run by Livability, the disability charity that connects people with their communities.
Livability Independent Living specialises in providing flexible, client-driven approach to care, health and inclusion requirements for people with a wide range of needs and living situations.
Whether support is needed for an hour or two, or up to 24 hours a day, we help people to get the most out of life and their local community.
This service, which embraces homecare, accessing local activities, community support and day services, supports all ages from late teens to elderly people. We offer Independent Living services throughout the UK.
Borough Road, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate
Brackley Northants NN13 7BE
- Consistent, professional support from trained staff
- Person-centred support plan regularly reviewed with customer
- Active Support approach means customers maintain and develop lifeskills
- Support to maintain friendships, family and community links
- Excellent partnerships with local health professionals